2021 RDCR Symposium
November 7 – 10, 2021
The Don CeSar Hotel
St. Pete Beach, Florida
Capacity for this conference are extremely limited and go fast every year. Please register as soon as you are able to ensure you are able to attend.
- If you are member of the US Army MEDCOM please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
These fees are for applicable for attendee registrations only. For information regarding sponsorship or speaker registration, please contact email@example.com.
CONFERENCE FEE: US $950 to be paid upon registration
Included in your conference fee is the following:
- Registration for conference
- Ground transportation from/to the Tampa airport and the Don Cesar Hotel
- All group meals during the conference
Please note that your conference fee is nonrefundable.
IMPORTANT: The conference will be held at the The Solstrand hotel. After registration, you will need to make a reservation at an adjacent hotel, Bjornefjorden, which is in walking distance.
During registration you will be given a group number and contact information for the Bjornefjorden and you will need to make the reservation for your self.
The following meals are included in your CONFERENCE FEE:
- November 7: Reception
- November 8: Breakfast, Dinner
- November 9: Breakfast, Dinner
- November 10: Breakfast
GETTING TO THE CONFERENCE
The conference is in St. Pete Beach, Florida, which is a 30-minute drive from Tampa International Airport (TPA).
- There is a welcome dinner scheduled for the evening of November 7 is scheduled for 18:00 so please plan your air travel accordingly if you plan on attending the dinner.
- THOR will provide a shuttle from the airport so it is important that you notify us of your travel itinerary.
- If you choose to rent a car at your own expense, please note that there is a charge for parking at the hotel.
OTHER IMPORTANT NOTES
Weather: Historically, this conference has been incredibly lucky with unbelievably perfect weather, with sun and mild winds. This isn’t always the case for this season. So please check the weather reports
Dress code: Business casual. Military uniforms are optional.
Viking Swim Club: Plan on braving the cold water with an early morning fast dip into the North Sea led by the two THOR Co-founders