2020 RDCR Symposium
June 21 – 24, 2020
Solstrand Hotel and Spa
CONFERENCE IS INVITATION ONLY. PLEASE USE THE CONTACT FORM BELOW TO BE INVITED.
Please provide your credentials and affiliations in the invitation request. If you have already attended a THOR RDCR Symposium, you do not need to request an invitation.
Capacity for this conference are extremely limited and go fast every year. Please register as soon as you are able to ensure you are able to attend.
- This page is for registration of general attendees only.
- If you are a SPONSOR/INDUSTRY or SPEAKER/MODERATOR, please email email@example.com for a registration link.
- If you are member of the US Army MEDCOM please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, do NOT use this registration form. Please contact email@example.com for instructions.
These fees are for applicable for attendee registrations only. For information regarding sponsorship or speaker registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONFERENCE FEE: US$950 to be paid upon registration
Included in your conference fee is the following:
- Registration for conference
- Ground transportation from/to the Bergen airport and the Solstrand Hotel
- All meals during the conference
- Special Dinner Cruise on June 21
Please note that your conference fee is nonrefundable.
IMPORTANT: The conference will be held at the The Solstrand hotel. After registration, you will need to make a reservation at an adjacent hotel, Bjornefjorden, which is in walking distance.
During registration you will be given a group number and contact information for the Bjornefjorden and you will need to make the reservation for your self.
The following meals are included in your CONFERENCE FEE:
- June 21: Dinner
- June 22: Lunch, Dinner
- June 23: Lunch, Dinner
- June 24: Lunch
A full breakfast buffet is included in your hotel fee.
GETTING TO THE CONFERENCE
The conference is in Os, Norway, which is a 45-minute drive from the airport in Bergen. You will want to arrange for air travel to Flesland Airport, Bergen (BGO).
- There is a special dinner cruise scheduled for the evening of June 21 is scheduled for 18:00 so please plan your air travel accordingly if you plan on attending the dinner.
- THOR will provide a shuttle from the airport so it is important that you notify us of your travel itinerary.
- There is free parking at the conference hotel if you choose to rent a car.
OTHER IMPORTANT NOTES
Weather: Historically, this conference has been incredibly lucky with unbelievably perfect weather, with sun and mild winds. This isn’t always the case for this season. So please check the weather reports
Dress code: Business casual. Military uniforms are optional.
Viking Swim Club: Plan on braving the cold water with an early morning fast dip into the North Sea led by the two THOR Co-founders